Whether you are utilizing your access to a free period of your Service Plan or just want more information on your existing Service Plan, we've provided answers to some of the most common questions asked by agents. If you have a question not listed on this page, please feel free to contact us and we'll be happy to address your inquiry.
What is included in my Service Plan?
Service Plan features include the following benefits:
- Unlimited Pausing - Control your lead flow around your business needs with unlimited pausing. Pause and un-pause your account as many times within a month as your business requires for up to 10 days at a time.
- Enhanced Return Policy - Leads for consumers currently insured by your primary carrier are now eligible for credit. Click here for the full list of return policy reasons with your Service Plan.
- Priority Customer Support Queue - With your Service Plan, you will be able to go to the front of the customer support line. Whether you have a quick question or an in-depth discussion topic, get your matter handled even faster!
- New Live Connect Concierge Customer Deposit Fee Waived - Regularly $200! - Try our Live Transfer program using our industry leading Live Connect Concierge service with no required deposit . Ask us how to set up your live transfers today and how you can get 100% Contact Rate, Guaranteed!
- Pause Individual Lead Profiles - Have additional flexibility with your online account with the ability to pause individual lead profiles. You will no longer have to call your Account Manager to pause an individual lead profile or delete the lead profile.
- Lead Data Reporting Tool - Have the ability to generate a report of your received lead data as well as the capability to export your received lead data to a CSV file.
Additional features are being added to increase the value to your Service Plan. Features coming soon include:
- Customize Lead Delivery Schedule - Set a custom start and stop time for leads each day, and have the ability to cap volume hourly, if desired.
How do I get my Service Plan and how much does it cost?
All agents will receive a free period of their Service Plan. Ensure you have a valid credit card on file to continue your Service Plan and it will be automatically charged $39 on the same date every month after activation. Your Service Plan is $39/month with no activation fee. If your Service Plan has lapsed, please contact your Account Manager.
Why should I continue my Service Plan after the free period?
The Service Plan is a charge that is associated with having an active agent leads account. Based on feedback from insurance agents, we have created this Service Plan to better suit our customers' needs. The benefits that are included with your Service Plan address the most common requests that we hear from our customers. We will continue to add new features and benefits to the Service Plan, and at the low cost of $39/month you will have an opportunity to have your opinions heard to make the Service Plan work even better for you.
How does billing work?
Billing is monthly and is in the form of a pre-payment for the following month. On the first billing date, your active credit card on file will be automatically charged the day after your free period ends after activation. For subsequent billing dates, your active credit card will be automatically charged the day before the month cycle ends after the first billing date, and then on the same date every month.
Agents that are billed on the last days of a full month (29th, 30th, and 31st) that follow a hollow month (a month that has less than 31 days), will be billed on the day before the last day of the next month.
For example, if you are billed on January 31, your next billing date will be February 27. Please note, the next billing date will be March 27, since it will be one month from February 27.
Who should I contact if I have a problem with my Service Plan?
Where can I find my Service Plan renewal date?
The billing cycle information of your subscription can be found under the menu dropdown Service Plan > Package Tab > Under the Service Plan Information next to the Current Billing Cycle.
Will I be charged tax?
It depends on where you live. We have to charge the sales tax as required by law based on the location shipped to. We'll only collect tax amounts required by law, which may include merchandise and other services.
I have lead credits on my account, can I use this to pay for my Service Plan?
At this time, you must put an active credit card on file to pay for your Service Plan. No lead credits, promotional credits, or pre-paid funds can be applied towards the payment of your Service Plan.
What Is Your Return Policy for the Service Plan?
There are no returns or credits for Service Plan. However, you can cancel your Service Plan at any time, and you will have access to the Service Plan features through the end of your billing cycle.
Does My Service Plan Expire?
Your Service Plan has no expiration date and will renew automatically each month, until you cancel. You will continue to enjoy the Service Plan features as long as you have an active credit card on file and are up to date on your service charge payment.
What If My Active Credit Card Declines?
There will be a 3 day grace period for you to update your credit card information on file to pay for your Service Plan. After 3 days, if you have not updated your payment information, you will no longer be able to access Service Plan features. For more information, please contact your Account Manager.